A key that promotes professional mobility


A Mobili-Pass® grant is intended to cover certain expenses incurred in the event of a change of residence caused by professional mobility.

  • › You are in professional mobility in the context of a transfer or a new hiring and you have to change your place of residence for an exclusive rental property.
  • › You are employed by a private non-agricultural company with 10 or more employees, irrespective of your seniority and the nature of your contract.
  • › The distance between the old residence is more than 70 kilometres or the distance between the new place of work and the old residence results in a travel time of more than 1 hour and 15 minutes.
  • › The request is made within a maximum of six months from your actual hiring or change of your place of work.
  • › You do not exceed the PLI (Intermediate Rental Loan) ceiling.

* You can benefit from assistance up to 3500 euros for Reunion island. (zone B1).

    This aid is divided into two parts:
  • ● A grant to finance the accompanying costs in search of rental housing by a mobility provider in the limit of € 2,200.00 Reunion Island (zone B1)
  • ● And / or an advance in the form of a loan at the rate of 1% repayable over 36 months to finance the double rent and expenses related to the change of dwelling, within the limit of the supplement to the grant and the amount total ceiling for aid ...

The key of a network

in the service of the expatriates and of their employer

Don't wait, contact us !